Teapot Bounce House Rental Dallas TX
Teapot Bounce House Rental
The Teapot Bounce House is one of the many favorite bounce house rentals in our inventory. This tiny bounce house has really captured the hearts of many, both young and old. The Teapot Bounce House is mainly pink, and the blue definitely puts a contrast to the overall look of this wonderful inflatable. The Teapot Bounce House is perfect for family get-togethers, and would really inspire an afternoon tea session with friends! Let your little ones enjoy the Teapot Bounce House with their friend and relatives. The unique design of the Teapot Bounce House with its sticking-out stout and cute handle on the side, makes this bounce house come to life! You would see in the pictures below that this bounce house has some awesome features as well.
We have set up the Teapot Bounce House in backyards, front yards, side yards, gardens, fields, acres of land, company events, offices, facilities, big conference rooms, schools, churches, block parties, parking lots, and many other places! We can set up on grass, concrete or cement, dirt, soil, turf or artificial grass, indoor gym, carpets, and on almost every surface that's conducive for an inflatable. What are you waiting for? Grab the Teapot Bounce House today!
Features of the Teapot Bounce House:
Here are the main features of the Teapot Bounce House:
A Round and Wide Jumpy or Bouncy Area
Basketball Hoop (ball not included)
Large Netted Vent Windows
A Safety Ramp
A Covered Roof
When renting the Teapot Bounce House you need to:
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the Teapot Bounce House if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 3 ft. WIDE (no exemptions), to wheel in the Teapot Bounce House
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever, for the Teapot Bounce House
- The needed ext. cord for the Teapot Bounce House, is a heavy-duty, 3-pronged, gauge 10 or 12, & can handle a 1.5-2 HP blower.
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground. Bounce Universe will not be held responsible for any damages.
- Since this is a dry unit, if you get the unit wet, you'd be charged extra for cleaning and drying upon discovery.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the Teapot Bounce House as it is too dangerous
- We have a FREE: 4-6 hr. window delivery PRIOR to your party, and around 2-3 hr. window AFTER your party for pickup. But if you're NOT WILLING TO WAIT, we can bump you to a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) for $75, or an exact time for $150. Charges would be for each instance (1 charge for delivery, 1 charge for pick up). Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)
Pictures of the Teapot Bounce House:
Bounce Universe Party Rentals, LLC provides the best inflatable bounce house rentals to Garland, TX and service the Dallas Metroplex such as Rowlett, Richardson, Sunnyvale, Plano, Rowlett, Murphy, Mesquite, Fate, Talty, St. Paul, Lavon, Wylie, Parker, Balch Springs, Fate, Allen, Addison, Carrollton, Hebron, Farmers Branch, Dallas, North Dallas, South Dallas, South East Dallas, The Colony, Fairview, Lucas, Forney, Heath, Rockwall, Royse City, Princeton, Lawson, Oak Cliff, Frisco, McKinney, Irving, Arlington, DeSoto, Coppell, Duncanville, Grand Prairie, Hutchins, Lancaster, Seagoville, Wilmer, Heartland, and more! Don't see your city, please give us a call. We would be happy to assist you.