Module Combo 7 Easter Theme
- Actual Size: 22'L x 19'W x 14'H
- Setup Area: 24'L x 21'W x 16'H
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: All Ages
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
Module Combo 7 Easter Theme TX Rental
What is the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme all about?
The Module Combo 7 Easter Theme is a classic bouncy house with a lot of features. Everyone celebrates this beautiful Easter holiday season and this inflatable is great for both the young and the young at heart. The Module Combo 7 Easter Theme has a Easter Theme Banner which packs a punch by providing: a punishing arena built for warm ups, jumps, slam dunks and so much more! The kids would require a handful of stamina and agility to take on the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme. This unit is perfect not only this Christmas season, but also with any birthday parties, events in schools or churches, fundraisers and other occasions. The Module Combo 7 Easter Theme can be setup both indoors and outdoors.
What sets the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme apart?
The Module Combo 7 Easter Theme includes the following features:
- A Large Jumping Area
- Vertical Obstacles / Pop Outs
- A Easter Theme Banner
- Inside Basketball Hoop
- Outside Basketball Hoop
- A Climbing Wall
- A Slide on the Side
The kids would really be up for a challenging party as they face the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme. This inflatable lets the youngsters do slamdunks, maneuver thru the short obstacle pop ups inside, run, climb, jump, and plunge down the slide -- and repeat! This would really tire the kids out in any given occasion. You could never go wrong with the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme. The Christmas banner sets the mood for this Easter season. This is for dry use only.
Things to consider when renting the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme?
When renting the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme, you would need to make sure that:
- When booking, kindly give 30 mins. allowance from your party start time and we would appreciate it, if you put comments on the "customer comments" section for any additional information you would like us to know.
- The dimensions for the setup location of the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme, has been checked (see above dimensions)
- If you have a gate or a fence, please make sure it is at least 4 ft. wide, to facilitate safe and smooth passage of the deflated version of this unit.
- If you select Grass as the setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Bounce Universe will not be hold responsible for any damage. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground.
- If you would not select our extension cords, please make sure you have a heavy duty, gauge 10 or 12, 3-pronged, which can handle a 1.5 HP blower.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to setup the Module Combo 7 Easter Theme as it is too dangerous
- We normally have a 4-6 hr. window prior your rental start time, when it comes to delivery and around 2-3 hr. window after your rental end time for pickup. But you would have an option to choose if you want a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) or an exact time, and of course those would come with a fee. Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)