Learning Club Bounce House
- Actual Size: 14'L X 11'W X 6'H
- Setup Area: 16'L x 13'W x 8'H
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: 6 and Under
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
Learning Club Bounce House Rental Dallas TX
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A BOUNCE HOUSE FOR TODDLERS AND NOT A REGULAR-SIZED INFLATABLE UNIT
The Learning Club Bounce House is the smallest bounce house unit we have! This juvenile bounce house is the perfect choice for learning and discovery for your younglings. The bright primary colors of red, blue, yellow, and green are really very charming. Your toddlers would go crazy over our Learning Club Bounce House because not only it's very soft and comfortable, but it's also packed with an exit slide. Your toddlers would definitely have smiles from ear to ear when they take on the Learning Club Bounce House. As parents, this is the best choice for your toddlers to have fun and at the same time learn, as this toddler bounce house is also educational. The Learning Club Bounce House can be set up almost everywhere as long as you have ample space.
We have set up the Learning Club Bounce House in backyards, front yards, side yards, gardens, fields, acres of land, company events, offices, facilities, big conference rooms, schools, churches, chapels, parking lots, and many other places! We can set up on grass, concrete or cement, dirt, soil, turf or artificial grass, indoor gym, carpets, and on almost every surface that's conducive for an inflatable. What are you waiting for? Grab the Learning Club Bounce House today!
Features of the Learning Club Bounce House:
The Learning Club Bounce House has the following features:
- A Popular Bouncy or Jumpy Area
- Soft-to-touch surface
- Educational prints of alphabets, shapes, and numbers
- A Safe Ramp Entrance
- Short Exit Slide
When renting the Learning Club Bounce House you need to:
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the Learning Club Bounce House if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 3 ft. WIDE (no exemptions), to wheel in the Learning Club Bounce House
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever, for the Learning Club Bounce House
- The needed ext. cord for the Learning Club Bounce House, is a heavy-duty, 3-pronged, gauge 10 or 12, & can handle a 1.5-2 HP blower.
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground. Bounce Universe will not be held responsible for any damages.
- Since this is a dry unit, if you get the unit wet, you'd be charged extra for cleaning and drying upon discovery.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the Learning Club Bounce House as it is too dangerous
- We have a FREE: 4-6 hr. window delivery PRIOR to your party, and around 2-3 hr. window AFTER your party for pickup. But if you're NOT WILLING TO WAIT, we can bump you to a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) for $75, or an exact time for $150. Charges would be for each instance (1 charge for delivery, 1 charge for pick up). Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)
Pictures of the Learning Club Bounce House: