70' Jungle Trek Series
- Actual Size: 70’L x 10’W x 16’H
- Setup Area: 72’L x 12’W x 18’H
- Outlets: 2
- Age Group: All Ages
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
70' Jungle Trek Series Rental Dallas TX
The 70' Jungle Trek Series rental is one of the biggest rentals in our inflatable fleet. This combo obstacle course is the combination of the 30' Jungle Trek Rock Climb Slide and the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course. This features dual lanes for individual fun or great team races! Watch the contestants sprint through tunnels, tackle obstacles, scramble through the pop-ups and through the climbing wall, and finally to the super fast slide. The 70' Jungle Trek Series would really take your breath away as the length of the course and the challenging obstacle factors are all here! Your kids would definitely tire out after they take on the 70' Jungle Trek Series, and for sure they would call it a day!The 70' Jungle Trek Series is for school fun days, church carnivals, and business picnics. This is the perfect attraction for any sporting event! This combo obstacle course has beautiful and bright colors, and we can set up both indoors and outdoors. As long as the dimensions can accommodate, we can install and assemble! This is for dry use only.
What sets the 70' Jungle Trek Series apart?The 70' Jungle Trek Series is the combination of the 30' Jungle Trek Rock Climb Slide and the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course, which is the combination of the following features:
30' Jungle Trek Rock Climb Slide:
- Challenging Pop-ups
- Several Blockers
- A Climbing Wall
- A Stunning 16-Foot Slide
40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course:
- 2 Sets of Vertical Pop-Outs (see picture below)
- 2 Sets of Horizontal Log Obstacles
- 2 Lane Track with Entries and Exits
- Overhead Arcs/ Beams
- Safe and Durable Material
The 70' Jungle Trek Series rental features a dual slide that can be used for continuing excitement once the competition is over. The 70' Jungle Trek Series rental is a great choice when you want to engage, excite, and entertain your event attendees. Popular for schools, churches, and corporate events as well as backyard events. Watch as players crawl through tunnels, navigate pop-ups barriers, and make the big climb to an awesome slide!
When renting the 70' Jungle Trek Series you need to:
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the 70' Jungle Trek Series if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 5 ft. WIDE(no exemptions), to wheel in the 70' Jungle Trek Series
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever, for the 70' Jungle Trek Series
- The needed ext. cord for the 70' Jungle Trek Series, is a heavy-duty, 3-pronged, gauge 10 or 12, & can handle a 1.5-2 HP blower.
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground. Bounce Universe will not be held responsible for any damages.
- Since this is a dry unit, this cannot be used wet, otherwise extra fees would be charged for drying and cleanup, upon discovery.
- For a non-Grass setup, we need a patch of grass, a sturdy pole or object, to stake a rope to anchor the top part of the slide.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the 70' Jungle Trek Series as it is too dangerous
- We have a FREE: 4-6 hr. window delivery PRIOR to your party, and around 2-3 hr. window AFTER your party for pickup. But if you're NOT WILLING TO WAIT, we can bump you to a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) for $75, or an exact time for $150. Charges would be for each instance (1 charge for delivery, 1 charge for pick up). Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)