40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course (Dry Only)
- Actual Size: 40’L x 10’W x 17’H
- Setup Area: 42'L x 12'W x 19'H
- Outlets: 1
- Age Group: All Ages
- Attendants: Adult Supervision IS required at ALL times.
40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course Rental Dallas TX
We have set up the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course in backyards, front yards, side yards, gardens, fields, acres of land, company events, offices, facilities, schools, churches, chapels, and many other places! We can set up on grass, concrete or cement, dirt, soil, turf or artificial grass, indoor gym, carpets, and on almost every surface that's conducive for an inflatable. What are you waiting for? Grab the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course today! Bounce Universe delivers bounce houses, bounce house with slides, obstacle courses and more! give us a call to 469-600-2291 or send us a quick email to email@example.com
Features of the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course:
The 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course rental offers the following:
- 2 Sets of Vertical Pop Outs
- 2 Sets of Horizontal Log Obstacles
- 2 Lane Track with Entries and Exits
- Overhead Arcs/ Beams
- Safe and Durable Material
- Can be combined with the 30' Jungle Trek Rock Climb Slide to form the 70' Jungle Trek Series
- Can be combined with the 30' Jungle Trek Rock Climb Slide and the 45' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course to form the 115' Jungle Trek Series
When renting the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course you need to:
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 5 ft. WIDE(no exemptions), to wheel in the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever, for the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course
- The needed ext. cord for the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course, is a heavy-duty, 3-pronged, gauge 10 or 12, & can handle a 1.5-2 HP blower.
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground. Bounce Universe will not be held responsible for any damages.
- Since this is a dry unit, this cannot be used wet, otherwise extra fees would be charged for drying and cleanup, upon discovery.
- For a non-Grass setup, we need a patch of grass, a sturdy pole or object, to stake a rope to anchor the top part of the slide.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course as it is too dangerous
- We have a FREE: 4-6 hr. window delivery PRIOR to your party, and around 2-3 hr. window AFTER your party for pickup. But if you're NOT WILLING TO WAIT, we can bump you to a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) for $75, or an exact time for $150. Charges would be for each instance (1 charge for delivery, 1 charge for pick up). Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)
Pictures of the 40' Jungle Trek Obstacle Course:
Bounce Universe Party Rental, LLC is located in Garland, Texas and services Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Addison, McKinney, Farmers Branch, Irving, Rowlett, Sachse, Rockwall, Wylie, Murphy, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Heath, Forney, Hutchins, DeSoto, Seagoville, and more! If you don't see your city please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help you at 469-600-2291.