18' Shark Water Slide Rental, Rowlett TX
The 18' Shark Water Slide is almost always sold out! The cute shark appearance and various blue layers, surround the body of the 18' Shark Water Slide. The 18' Shark Water Slide is usually the light of the party. The shark character, fins, and waves are wonderful to watch when looking at the 18' Shark Water Slide. The different layers of blue, and light grey are really giving off the inviting vibe for the 18' Shark Water Slide. When it comes to fun and excitement, the 18' Shark Water Slide is one of the best! So, what are you waiting for? Get yours now as this gets booked by the minute!!!
We have set up the 18' Shark Water Slide in backyards, front yards, side yards, gardens, fields, acres of land, company events, offices, facilities, schools, churches, chapels and many other places! We can setup on grass, concrete or cement, dirt, soil, turf or artificial grass, indoor gym, carpets and in almost every surface that's conducive for an inflatable. What are you waiting for? Grab the 18' Shark Water Slide today!
Features of the 18' Shark Water Slide:
The 18' Shark Water Slide includes the following features:
- A Single Slide
- A Single Climb
- A Safety Net On Top of Slide
- Soft and Safe Mini Pool Landing
- 3D Shark Fins and Tail Pop-Outs
- Massive Shark Face In Front of The Slide
When renting the 18' Shark Water Slide you need to:
- CHECK THE DIMENSIONS (see above) of the 18' Shark Water Slide if you have enough space in your planned setup area.
- If BACKYARD: gate or a fence, should be at least 4 ft. WIDE(no exemptions), to wheel in the 18' Shark Water Slide
- Alley or pathway leading to setup area should have NO OBSTRUCTIONS whatsoever, for the 18' Shark Water Slide
- The needed ext. cord for the 18' Shark Water Slide, is a heavy-duty, 3-pronged, gauge 10 or 12, & can handle a 1.5-2 HP blower.
- For Grass setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our set up crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground. Bounce Universe will not be held responsible for any damages.
- For a non-Grass setup, we need a patch of grass, a sturdy pole or object, to stake a rope to anchor the top part of the slide.
- Since this is a wet unit, please have your hose, spigot, and water source (faucet) available upon delivery.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to set up the 18' Shark Water Slide as it is too dangerous
- We have a FREE: 4-6 hr. window delivery PRIOR to your party, and around 2-3 hr. window AFTER your party for pickup. But if you're NOT WILLING TO WAIT, we can bump you to a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) for $75, or an exact time for $150. Charges would be for each instance (1 charge for delivery, 1 charge for pick up). Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)Pictures of the 18' Shark Water Slide: *** Important Reminder: All our inflatable slides would require a 4ft. wide entrance as we would need to make sure it fits right thru your gate or fence or door when we deliver.
Bounce Universe Party Rentals, is located in Garland, Texas and delivers to Dallas, Mesquite, Sunnyvale, Forney, Rowlett, Wylie, Rockwall, Heath, Royse City, Fate, Sachse, Lavon, Murphy, Irving, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Carrollton, McKinney, Farmers Branch, Frisco, Hutchins, Seagoville, Lancaster, Duncanville, DeSoto, Las Colinas, Josephine, Princeton, Lucas, Colleyville, Saint Paul, Hebron, Fairview, Lawson, Coppell, and more.