40' Obstacle Course Retro TX Rental
What is the 40' Obstacle Course Retro all about?
The 40' Obstacle Course Retro smells nothing but competitiveness and sportiness! The structure of this inflatable is relatively great stretch with pop outs and obstacles inside! This obstacle course is one of our most rented all year long! You can count on the versatility of the 40' Obstacle Course Retro depending on what the occasion calls because its made of primary and secondary colors. We have setup the 40' Obstacle Course Retro both indoors and outdoors! The 40' Obstacle Course Retro is great for backyards, birthday parties, school or church events, fundraisers, company events and other occasions. You could never go wrong with the 40' Obstacle Course Retro rental!
What sets the 40' Obstacle Course Retro apart?
The 40' Obstacle Course Retro offers the following features:
- 2 Sets of Vertical Pop Outs (see picture below)
- 2 Sets of Horizontal Log Obstacle
- 2 Lane Track with Entries and Exits
- Overhead Arcs/ Beams
- Safe and Durable Material
The 40' Obstacle Course Retro is built with joyful and enticing colors of sunny yellow, sporty red, bright green and solid blue. This 40' Obstacle Course Retro is one of the most rented unit we have in the obstacle course category! This unit is very durable -- from the materials to workmanship, and quality control of the manufacturer. For security and visibility, the 40' Obstacle Course Retro has been created for the formation of sportsmanship and camaraderie. There is more than enough ventilation, which is essential for the participants inside. This is for dry use only.
But wait there's more! We can even connect this piece to our 30' Extreme III and our 52' Warrior's Jump units which would amplify the fun and adventure as it turns into our Mega Extreme III Obstacle Course Warrior's Challenge! Kindly search for our Mega Extreme III Obstacle Course Warrior's Challenge.
Things to consider when renting the 40' Obstacle Course Retro?
When renting the 40' Obstacle Course Retro, you would need to make sure that:
- When booking, kindly give 40 mins. allowance from your party start time and we would appreciate it, if you put comments on the "customer comments" section for any additional information you would like us to know.
- The dimensions for the setup location of the 40' Obstacle Course Retro, has been checked (see above dimensions)
- If you have a gate or a fence, please make sure it is at least 5 ft. wide, to facilitate safe and smooth passage of the deflated version of this unit.
- If you select Grass as the setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Bounce Universe will not be hold responsible for any damage. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground.
- If you would not select our extension cords, please make sure you have a heavy duty, gauge 10 or 12, 3-pronged, which can handle a 1.5 HP blower.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to setup the 40' Obstacle Course Retro as it is too dangerous
- We normally have a 4-6 hr. window prior your rental start time, when it comes to delivery and around 2-3 hr. window after your rental end time for pickup. But you would have an option to choose if you want a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) or an exact time, and of course those would come with a fee. Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)
Other important facts about our company and renting the 40' Obstacle Course Retro:
- Bounce Universe only delivers the latest and greatest inflatable units, and we make sure all our products are at par with the commercial standards.
- We make sure that all of our units are cleaned and sanitized prior delivery.
- Our units are manufactured with "lead free" vinyl, which makes them perfectly safe for your kids and guests.
- Deposits are non-refundable, that's why kindly finalize everything before booking.
- Changes on your order can be made not later than 7 days prior your rental date.
- Keep your lines open as our planning and logistics team would call, or text you confirming rental details.
- If you have any questions, you can always text, call or email us.
Picture of the 40' Obstacle Course Retro:
*** Important Reminder: All our inflatable obstacle courses would require a 5 ft. wide entrance as we would need to make sure it fits right thru your gate or fence or door when we deliver.
Bounce Universe Party Rental, LLC is located in Garland, Texas and services Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Addison, McKinney, Farmers Branch, Irving, Rowlett, Sachse, Rockwall, Wylie, Murphy, Sunnyvale, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Heath, Forney, Hutchins, DeSoto, Seagoville, and more! If you don't see your city please feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to help you at 469-600-2291.