Module Bounce House Circus Theme TX Rental
What is the Module Bounce House Circus Theme all about?
Our Module Bounce House Circus Theme is one of our most sought inflatable unit, in any given season. This is a classic bounce which can be perfectly setup almost anywhere. With the Module Bounce House Circus Theme, you are assured that your kids would have a blast! The large space on top is designed to accommodate different banners or as what we call them, art panels. Kindly check out the variety of our themed banners depending on the season (Easter, Circus, Sports, Halloween etc.) The Module Bounce House Circus Theme can be setup in your own backyard, block party, front yard, side yard or anywhere it fits. The Module Bounce House Circus Theme is great for Circus Themed parties or simply birthday parties, street parties, school events, church events, corporate events, fundraisers, block parties, you name it!
What sets the Module Bounce House Circus Theme apart?
The Module Bounce House Circus Theme is very simple yet very attractive. It's designed with primary colors of yellow, red, and blue, plus the Circus Themed Banner. The material used to manufacture the Module Bounce House Circus Theme is top of the line, which is at par with the industry standards. This inflatable unit is very durable and is dependable in any party or event.
Here are the main features of the Module Bounce House Circus Theme:
- Large Jumpy or Bouncy Area
- Basketball Hoop (ball not included)
- Large Netted Vent Windows
- Circus Theme Banner
The Module Bounce House Circus Theme is for dry use only. You can find that this unit inflatable can be setup indoors and outdoors. As mentioned above, the large netted vent windows act as a good source of ventilation at the same time security, as the parents outside can monitor what the kids are doing inside. We are so lucky to have the Module Bounce House Circus Theme in our inventory.
Things to consider when renting the Module Bounce House Circus Theme?
When renting the Module Bounce House Circus Theme, you would need to make sure that:
- When booking, kindly give 30 mins. allowance from your party start time and we would appreciate it, if you put comments on the "customer comments" section for any additional information you would like us to know.
- The dimensions for the setup location of the Module Bounce House Circus Theme, has been checked (see above dimensions)
- If you have a gate or a fence, please make sure it is at least 4 ft. wide, to facilitate safe and smooth passage of the deflated version of this unit.
- If you select Grass as the setup surface, kindly make sure you have no pipes or sprinklers that could possibly be hit during setup and takedown. Bounce Universe will not be hold responsible for any damage. Either you select an option with sandbags (cement/ sprinkler sandbag/artificial grass) or mark the ground with flags so that our setup crew would be guided on where it is safe to stake the unit to the ground.
- If you would not select our extension cords, please make sure you have a heavy duty, gauge 10 or 12, 3-pronged, which can handle a 1.5 HP blower.
- If winds are over 15mph, we won't be able to setup the Module Bounce House Circus Theme as it is too dangerous
- We normally have a 4-6 hr. window prior your rental start time, when it comes to delivery and around 2-3 hr. window after your rental end time for pickup. But you would have an option to choose if you want a narrower timeframe (1-2 hrs.) or an exact time, and of course those would come with a fee. Please see options when booking (Regular, Flexible, or Exact)